We are a #Wedding Show Refined - Open 24 hours - A Virtual On-Line Wedding Show for SoCal Brides & Grooms. A Platform of Information & ideas and sharing stories. Our goal is to showcase tradition with new trends, ideas and out-of-the-box creative components to create unique stories for the wedding&event.
COMING SOON: WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com a television series.
Think of a traditional Wedding Show where one purchases a vendor spot at a venue for the day. Now consider the WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com (WSWS) where you become a 24-hour/365 day a year vendor. This SoCal-based company also has a unique international partnership to coordinate destination weddings in Italy and France. WSWS offers vendors a means to timely promote their services and merchandise throughout our social media platform as each vendor will have their own webpage on the WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com website. In addition, vendors can contribute to the One Line Blog, be profiled for new ideas or knowledge, provide weddings&events photos, be vendor profiled, and submit articles, etc..
The WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com website is ongoing! The website will be expanded and enhanced with more planning tips and new ideas in a monthly newsletter that will spotlight many of our vendors. Our goal Is to work with our vendors and professionals to recognize, develop, showcase and promote new trends, ideas and out-of-the-box creative components to weddings.
The initial focus for WSWS is on marketing and outreach to Southern CA brides and grooms. We have in our postings on social media notice that it brings many ‘hits’ to a vendor’s webpage on the WSWS website. We are working with individual vendors on what can be done when a potential client looks at their webpage on the WSWS website to cause a potential client to ‘take action’,
NEW- COMING SOON - TELEVISION SHOW: Pre-production meetings have already commenced to lay the groundwork for the White Satin Wedding Television Show on the Arroyo Channel with Pasadena Media. This show is scheduled to start taping in November 2017. We are in the process of developing show sponsors, selecting participants (WSWS vendors) and updating our social media platform to encourage and support the engagement of viewers on the worldwide web. Each show will find a home on the WhiteSatinWeddingShow YouTube Channel.
Stacy Nelson, TrashLassies.com – will feature a DIY/Semi-DIY on each WSWS show. Stacy is a DIY Guru and best-selling author of multiple DIY books. She is a popular guest who has been featured on the Hallmark Channel, NBC Today Show, KTLA and other broadcasts for more than 60 TV appearances and 360 radio interviews. Stacy has a Twitter following of more than 100,000.
The WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com currently has a Pinterest following of almost 37,000 with over 350,000 who visit the WSWS boards monthly. Coupled with the Twitter followers of Trash Lassies, and the audience that Spectrum/Charter has in this area, we have a solid platform to develop our viewership. We are now focused on building a stronger database for Southern CA consumers by adding new social media platforms, developing new partnerships and enrolling new vendors who have strong social media presence.
BEING A WSWS VIRTUAL VENDOR (Basic Membership):
- RECEIVE Listing as a Featured Vendor in our Vendor Directory
- RECEIVE Individual vendor webpage with link to your website/social media
- PROMOTED on WSWS Social Media (Vendor provides content to promote)
- VENDOR offers product or service ‘give-away’ for contests we run on Social Media (Website/Television/Newsletter)
- PRODUCE blogs, advice, quotes and articles for the Website, Social Media & Newsletter
- WE WILL HOST WSWS VENDORS GET TOGETHER to network and develop business together and let creativity shine
- CREATE an Up-close & Personal Article about you as seen under Exhibit Hall & Featured Vendors
OTHER VENDOR OPPORTUNITY:
- Marketing/Promotional placement options: (packages available - Ads & Banners)
- Website – vendor packages (include display or video ads on website)
- Television Show – sponsor packages (include website placement) Television Sponsor Opportunities coming Oct. 31st
- Website & Monthly Newsletters spotlight vendor stories & news for following:
- Wedding Planning Tools for Brides, Grooms & Wedding Party
- Wedding “Advice” & “Tips” for Wedding University
- Submit Recipes Section
- Submit Real Weddings – Real Marriages stories
- Blog (options for single-feature or series)
TO SIGN ON AS A VIRTUAL VENDOR –
Annual Fee: $50.00* and fill-out the online Vendor Form.
- Pay online at www.WhiteSatinWeddingShow.com
- Mail check for $50.00, payable to: WOW Productions, 686 S. Arroyo Parkway, #221, Pasadena, CA 91105.
Once we have received your payment, your membership will be activated and your information will be put onto the site as a WSWS Virtual Vendor.
Questions: Contact Wendy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-643-1107